Double vinyl LP pressing. Ghetto D is the sixth studio album by Master P. The album became the biggest-selling of Master P's career, peaking at #1 on the Billboard 200 and Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts. The album produced the singles "I Miss My Homies", "Make 'Em Say Uhh!", and "Burbons and Lacs", all became hit singles in the years 1997 and 1998. Originally slated to be titled as Ghetto Dope, the name was shortened to the current title before the release due to the drug reference in the aforementioned title. The original album cover, which depicted a crack addict sitting on a curb and smoking from a glass pipe, was recalled from store shelves. It was promptly replaced by the collage style cover.
- - Disc 1 -
- 1 Ghetto D - Master P, Silkk the Shocker, C-Murder, O'Dell & Porsha
- 2 Let's Get 'Em - Master P, Silkk the Shocker
- 3 I Miss My Homies - Master P, Pimp C, Silkk the Shocker
- 4 We Riders - Master P, Mac
- 5 Throw 'Em Up - Master P, Kane & Abel
- 6 Tryin 2 Do Something - Master P, Fiend, Mac
- 7 Plan B - Master P, Mia X
- 8 Weed & Money - Master P, Silkk the Shocker
- 9 Captain Kirk - Master P, Silkk the Shocker, Fiend
- - Disc 2 -
- 1 Stop Hatin - Master P, Silkk the Shocker, Fiend
- 2 Eyes on Your Enemies - Master P, Silkk the Shocker
- 3 Make 'Em Say Ugh - Master P, Silkk the Shocker, Mia X, Fiend
- 4 Going Through Somethangs - Master P, Mr. Serv-On, Big Ed
- 5 Only Time Will Tell - Master P, Mac, Sons of Funk
- 6 After Dollars, No Cents - Master P, Silkk the Shocker
- 7 Gangstas Need Love - Master P, Silkk the Shocker
- 8 Pass Me Da Green - Master P
- 9 Come and Get Some - Master P, C-Murder, Prime Suspects
- 10 Burbons and Lacs - Master P, Silkk the Shocker, Lil' Gotti
Orders are fulfilled by Heavy Heads Records. If you are from Springfield, MO, and planning to pick up your record(s) at our downtown record store, please choose "local pickup" when you get to the shipping portion of the checkout process. If you are not from Springfield, or choose to have items shipped, they will be shipped, and arrive 2-9 business days after your order is placed. Thanks again for shopping with Heavy Heads Records!
Master P. - Ghetto D. [2LP]
At Heavy Heads Records, we fully understand that when it comes to collecting vinyl records, condition is king! New vinyl records will arrive factory sealed, and in mint condition. Any used vinyl record that you order from us is guaranteed to be in VG+ condition or better, and will play all the way through without skipping! Every used vinyl record we bring in is cleaned, and thoroughly inspected, before it’s ever added to this site. Our used vinyl records are not specific to any pressing, and you may receive a vintage, or newer pressing of the title you order, depending on what we have in stock at the time of your order. The outer sleeve of your vinyl record is guaranteed to be in VG condition or better. If you’re unfamiliar with how vinyl records are graded, please take a moment to read through our condition guide.
VG+ (Very Good Plus) - A Very Good Plus vinyl record will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it. Defects should be more of a cosmetic nature, not affecting the actual playback as a whole. Vinyl record surfaces may show some signs of wear and may have slight scuffs or very light scratches that don't affect one's listening experiences. Slight warps that do not affect the sound are "OK". The label may have some ring wear or discoloration, but it should be barely noticeable. Spindle marks may be present.
VG (Very Good) Outer Sleeve - May be marred by writing, or have tape or stickers (or their residue) attached. The same will be true of picture sleeves or LP covers. However, it will not have all of these problems at the same time. 99% of our outer sleeves are in VG+ condition, but occasionally will be VG, if that's all that is available at the time of the order.
CD’s will arrive in VG+ condition or better, with clean cases, and all original artwork.
Cassette tapes will arrive with good pads, clean cases, original inserts, and legible writing on the cassette itself.
All of our media types are carefully packaged in thick, reinforced cardboard mailers, and each package is inspected for quality assurance, before they are mailed. Box sets are carefully wrapped in bubble wrap, with extra attention paid to the corners of the box.
In other words, we ship our items to you, the way that we would like to receive them. We’re collectors too, and we completely understand the frustration of receiving a poorly packaged item! If you have any questions about our grading, shipping, or anything else, please shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com. Thank you!